ANOSAN Royal Green®
Irrigation Water Disinfection
ANOSAN Royal Green® is for disinfection of drinking water especially for the hygienic requirements of irrigation of lawns.
ANOSAN Royal Green® acts against free-floating bacteria and biofilm in water tanks, irrigation bars, hose lines, syringes etc. This way less germs are spread significantly, which burden the Green and severely damage under certain circumstances. The permanent coating of septic water disturbs the turf biology and favors anaerobic conditions that are promoted by the low proportion of topsoil, fertilization and constant moisture.
- Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Non-toxic disinfectant & deodorizer
- Free of alcohol, aldehydes, dyes & scents, non-staining
- lawn shows reduced bacterial attacks
- felt layers and spots recede and grass can recover
- foul odor of the backing layer is little by little supplanted by earthy smell
- reseeding and greening closes the previous alae infected areas
- Hypoallergenic & non-irritant
- pH neutral
- Cost & time effective with immediate disinfection
Application & Dosage
ANOSAN Royal Green® in concentrations ranging from 1 : 500 to 1 : 1000 injected directly into the irrigation line or at a strong algae for direct combat in concentrations of 1 : 50 (or more) are partially ap-plied. Edit algae-aff ected surfaces before application mechanically; suitable are devices which scratch the algae crust.
With heavy infestation*: 100 ml ANOSAN RG® in 2 L of water/m2. Repeat every 14 days.
In middle-infestation: 50–80 ml ANOSAN RG® in 2 L water/m2. Repeat as necessary after 14 days.
At low infestation: 50 ml ANOSAN RG® in 2 L of water/m2.
*heavy infestation occurs when more than 30–40% of the area are infested or if the algae layer > 1mm thick.
On the same day can take place overseeding with appropriate grass mixtures. The use of ANOSAN Royal Green® should be repeated with a strong algae about 14 days after initial treatment. In this case, the lower concentration can be selected.
Application rate: 20 L/h
Water volume: 400 bis 800 L/h max.
Applications per year: Unlimited. It must be respected no time lag
Recommended application frequency: monthly during the season